How to download disabled Flickr photos when the owner has disabled downloading of their photos. When you're browsing Flickr and you stumble across a picture that you really love and you will like to save it as your desktop background but the owner of the image has disabled downloading of their photos, then there is a workaround in which you can still download and use the photograph.
Download Disabled Flickr PhotosTo begin downloading disabled Flickr photos follow the below directions to proceed.
- Find the disabled photo in which you are not allowed download by the owner.
- Once you located the image in which you want to download click the photo to open the light box effect. see below image.
- Once there click the button that says "View all sizes" located at the top right. see below image.
- On the page were you can select all of the sizes click large unless you are interested in a smaller size to download.
- Right click any where on that page and click "Save Page As..." and or click "Ctrl + S" then save the webpage.
- Now navigate to the folder in which you saved the website, open the folder and the image is located there.